Italian bicycle manufacturer De Rosa has revealed its 2015 model King XS bikes. The main features are:
- The front brakes are integrated in the fork and the rear brakes are behind the bottom bracket shell.
- The integrated saddle tube disappears to make place for internal new-generation batteries destined for the mounting of electronic units.
- Net weight 950 grams.
- Frame Material: Carbon Mix T1000, T800, XN10
- Fork weight: 300 grams.
- Compatible with both electronic and mechanical groupsets.
The price tag (frameset only) will be around $3500.
Gallery: De Rosa King XS 2015
And coming soon: De Rosa Planet 2015!
- De Rosa official website
Latest posts by M. Özgür Nevres (see all)
- Top 17 fastest Paris-Roubaix editions - April 9, 2023
- With greenteg’s CALERA technology, athletes can get accurate core body temperature monitoring on the wrist - March 31, 2023
- Dura-Ace History [1973-2023] - January 31, 2023