Italian bicycle manufacturer De Rosa has revealed its 2015 model King XS bikes.
The main features are:
- The front brakes are integrated in the fork and the rear brakes are behind the bottom bracket shell.
- The integrated saddle tube disappears to make place for internal new-generation batteries destined for the mounting of electronic units.
- Net weight 950 grams.
- Frame Material: Carbon Mix T1000, T800, XN10
- Fork weight: 300 grams.
- Compatible with both electronic and mechanical groupsets.
The price tag (frameset only) will be around $3500.
And coming soon: De Rosa Planet 2015!
I am a software developer, a former road racing cyclist (at the amateur level) and a science enthusiast. Also an animal lover! I write about cycling on this website, cycling-passion.com. You can check out my social media profiles by clicking on their icons.
Latest posts by M. Özgür Nevres (see all)
- Santini’s winter cycling line a winner at the Polartec Apex awards - December 3, 2019
- Is Your Beard Slowing You Down? - November 28, 2019
- Feeling Nauseous While Cycling? Here’s How To Kick Motion Sickness To The Curb - November 26, 2019