Italian bicycle manufacturer De Rosa has revealed its 2015 model King XS bikes.
The main features are:
- The front brakes are integrated in the fork and the rear brakes are behind the bottom bracket shell.
- The integrated saddle tube disappears to make place for internal new-generation batteries destined for the mounting of electronic units.
- Net weight 950 grams.
- Frame Material: Carbon Mix T1000, T800, XN10
- Fork weight: 300 grams.
- Compatible with both electronic and mechanical groupsets.
The price tag (frameset only) will be around $3500.
And coming soon: De Rosa Planet 2015!
Latest posts by M. Özgür Nevres (see all)
- Complete List of UCI Elite Men Road Race World Champions - September 27, 2020
- Santini and the UCI renew their partnership and reveal the new ecological UCI World Champion jerseys - September 27, 2020
- Tour de France Winner Groupsets, Year by Year - September 20, 2020