Italian bicycle manufacturer De Rosa has revealed its 2015 model King XS bikes.
The main features are:
- The front brakes are integrated in the fork and the rear brakes are behind the bottom bracket shell.
- The integrated saddle tube disappears to make place for internal new-generation batteries destined for the mounting of electronic units.
- Net weight 950 grams.
- Frame Material: Carbon Mix T1000, T800, XN10
- Fork weight: 300 grams.
- Compatible with both electronic and mechanical groupsets.
The price tag (frameset only) will be around $3500.
And coming soon: De Rosa Planet 2015!
Latest posts by M. Özgür Nevres (see all)
- Santini bids farewell to plastic and chooses eco-friendly packaging for 2021 - January 15, 2021
- Cancellara will be the new Selle Italia brand ambassador - December 28, 2020
- Santini Premium Custom Clothing: New Additions To Santini’s Customizable Range - December 23, 2020