Italian bicycle manufacturer De Rosa has revealed its 2015 model King XS bikes.
The main features are:
- The front brakes are integrated in the fork and the rear brakes are behind the bottom bracket shell.
- The integrated saddle tube disappears to make place for internal new-generation batteries destined for the mounting of electronic units.
- Net weight 950 grams.
- Frame Material: Carbon Mix T1000, T800, XN10
- Fork weight: 300 grams.
- Compatible with both electronic and mechanical groupsets.
The price tag (frameset only) will be around $3500.
And coming soon: De Rosa Planet 2015!
Latest posts by M. Özgür Nevres (see all)
- Sporthilfe Heroes Run 2020: South Tyrol, ‘Bursting With Energy – Time To Restart Together!’ - June 25, 2020
- Decode your individuality: Repete launches a new personalization service - June 15, 2020
- 2020 Granfondo Stelvio Santini on ROUVY: the winners are Wolfgang A. Pappler and Laura Arango - June 13, 2020