Colnago M10 S shares the top spot of the Colnago range together with the C59 Italia. The M10S shares the same geometry with the C59 Italia, substituting the lugged joints and tubes for a one-piece monocoque. The result is the most powerful and lightest Colnago frame.
Thanks to increased bottom bracket size, 2013 M10 S is stiffer. The frame also features increased vertical absorption to provide more comfort. The same frame is compatible for both Di2/EPS electronic groupsets and traditional mechanical groupsets, both with internal routing. The brake and derailleur cables are also routed internally for a modern clean look.
Colnago M10 S 2013 Features:
- Available in 7 sloping frame sizes 42, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, and 58cm
- Internal cable routing
- Powerful, oversized, polygonal down tube
- Colnago Q-stay carbon fiber seat stays
- Tall section carbon chain stays
- 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ tapered head tube
- Colnago Headset System sealed cartridge bearing headset
- Colnago 31.6mm seatpost, matching each colorway
- Available in five colorways, all hand painted in Italy
- MARS – White with Glitter Red
- MASS – Matte Black with White and Silver
- MAYS – Black with Fluorescent Yellow
- MABS – White with Blue and Silver
- MABB – Matte Black with Glossy Black
- The bike is coming with 2 years of warranty.
Latest posts by M. Özgür Nevres (see all)
- Riding the Gems of Mallorca - July 4, 2019
- The World Championships-inspired Santini line dedicated to Yorkshire - May 24, 2019
- Graeme Obree, Athlete or Genius? (Short Film) - May 15, 2019