Colnago Master 2013: the 30th Anniversary of Colnago’s classic bicycle Colnago Master is celebrated with a re-release of the classic frame. Originally designed 30 years ago, the Colnago Master is a truly timeless road bike, a complete work of art.
It is first produced in the mid-1980s to be one of the world’s best road racing bikes. With its brilliant ride quality, astonishing good looks, and Italian craftsmanship, it is still relevant today. Colnago Master 30th edition is a summation of the craft and passion of the Italian marque.
Colnago Master 2013 versions
There are three paint options – all equipped with Campagnolo Chorus 11-speed groupset.
Available Colors – Hand Painted in Italy
- Art Decor Blue (AD10)
- Art Decor Black (AD04)
- Art Decor Red (AD11)
The frame is entirely hand built in Italy with lightweight DT15V Italian steel, lugs, chrome, and paint. Custom drawn steel tubing offers supreme comfort and ride quality. A pure classic road bike.
The Master features the iconic Colnago star-shaped top tube and down tube, and chromed lugs, which deliver increased efficiency along with a unique style. A 1-inch chrome plated steel Colnago Precisa staight-blade fork is included into the build.
For the 30th anniversary, Colnago has resurrected three classic “Art Decor” paint schemes from the heyday of the Master.
The bike coming with 2 years of warranty.
Colnago Master 2013 Frameset Features
- Entirely hand built in Italy
- Available in seventeen traditional frame sizes 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, and 65cm
- Lightweight DT15V Italian steel tubes with legendary Colnago Master tube shaping (Star-shaped)
- Fully lugged frame
- Retro style “Art Decor” paint schemes, special for the 30th anniversary
- Colnago Precisa chrome steel, straight blade fork (1″ steerer tube)
- Colnago 1″ sealed cartridge bearing headset
- Colnago official website
- Astronauts aboard the ISS were watching the Tour de France live - July 19, 2021
- Robert Marchand dies aged 109 - May 22, 2021
- Santini & UCI Partner Up With ANTWRP For A Casual Wear Take On The Rainbow Motif - May 20, 2021