2013 is the 50th anniversary of the Italian manufacturer of luxury sports cars Lamborghini. To celebrate it, The Swiss bicycle manufacturer BMC and Lamborghini launched a 50th Anniversary Edition of BMC impec Lamborghini.
The 50th Anniversary Lamborghini Edition impec is equipped with the special edition Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed (you can see the “50” mark on the crankset). The frame is also compatible with Campagnolo’s electronic shifting system, Super Record EPS. The weight of the bike is only 6.85 kg.
This dream bike combines Italian flair and tradition with modern technology. An exclusive set of Italian made components equips the impec frame, which is then painstakingly painted to highlight the precise carbon assembly while at the same time linking the complete work to Lamborghini’s Aventador dream car.
Additional details have been incorporated from the Aventador, including the same leather used by Lamborghini for their seats. This hide makes its way to the impec’s cockpit for bar tape and saddle. The color, the feel, and the look are all authentic and exclusive to the Lamborghini Edition impec.
Related: BMC impec Lamborghini Edition
- Frame: impec LSW Carbon (two fits: race fit/performance fit)
- Fork: impec, Carbon
- Crankset: Campagnolo Super Record Ti Ultra-Torque, 50-34 (with 52-36 option)
- Cog: Campagnolo Super Record 12-27 (11 speed)
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record
- Shifters: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Brakes: Campagnolo Super Record Skeleton
- Handlebar: 3T Ergonova LTD Lamborghini Edition, 40 / 42 / 44 cm
- Stem: 3T ARX LTD Lamborghini Edition, 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 mm
- Seat Post: impec integrated, Carbon
- Saddle: Fizik Arione 00 Lamborghini Edition
- Hubs: Campagnolo Bora Carbon / Ceramic Ultra Two
- Rims: Campagnolo Bora Carbon Ultra Two Tubular
- Tires: Continental Competition 22 mm Tubular
- Color: Lamborghini 50th Anniversary (yellow/stealth)
- Weight (W/O Pedals): 6.85 kg
- Sizes (Cm): 50 / 53 / 55 / 57 / 60
The production of that very special bike, BMC impec Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Edition is limited to 50 pieces worldwide and will be produced on a made-to-order basis. Retail price is set at 25,000 Euros (around $32,000). The impec Lamborghini can be ordered exclusively through either the international BMC or Lamborghini dealer network. The bikes will be delivered by the dealer.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- BMC bikes official website
- Santini and UCI create an exclusive line for Decathlon - January 22, 2021
- Santini bids farewell to plastic and chooses eco-friendly packaging for 2021 - January 15, 2021
- Cancellara will be the new Selle Italia brand ambassador - December 28, 2020