Colnago-Ferrari CF8 edition is equipped with Campagnolo’s electronic groupset Campagnolo Super Record EPS. It also has a new red and white look and will be produced in a limited edition of 200 pieces.
The 2012 edition of Colnago-Ferrari CF8 was equipped with Shimano’s high-end electronic groupset Dura-Ace Di2. After Italian bicycle components manufacturer Campagnolo has revealed its EPS electronic shifting system, CF8 started being equipped with the new groupset.
At their website, Colnago say that “To dress this masterpiece we have chosen the best components on the market today. The Colnago for Ferrari CF8 is equipped with Campagnolo EPS -the electronic shifting system that is much faster and more precise than a traditional mechanical groupset.”.
“The main tube of the frame is made from a polygonal section in varying thicknesses. This is reinforced internally with a laminated support that provides a handling and steering precision far superior to conventional standards.”
Colnago-Ferrari CF8 for 2013 specifications:
- Weight: 6.9 kg (medium size)
- Electronic Campagnolo Super Record EPS groupset (11-speed)
- Carbon frame, fully “hand made in Italy”
- Mavic Cosmic Ultimate Carbon wheels
- SLR Monolink carbon saddle
- FSA Integrated handlebar
- Vittoria handmade tubular tires of 23mm
Read more on the Colnago website.
- Bernard Hinault and Francesco Moser, 1981 Paris-Roubaix - December 8, 2023
- Alto de l’Angliru: the hardest climb in cycling’s Grand Tours - September 13, 2023
- Complete List of UCI Elite Men Road Race World Champions - August 6, 2023