In the upcoming 2021 season, the Russian cycling team Gazprom-RusVelo will continue to race on Colnago bicycles. Since 2013 the team has been competing on Colnago bikes and this ongoing partnership will continue next year, the Russian cycling team has announced.
Here is the press release by the Russian cycling team:
Gazprom-RusVelo and Colnago extended partnership
In the season 2021 Gazprom-RusVelo will continue to race on the legendary Colnago bicycles. Since 2013 the team has been competing on Colnago and this ongoing partnership will continue next year.
“Ernesto Colnago founded our company in order to create the best bikes in the world and to help the best racers achieve their dreams,” said Melissa Moncada Colnago Vice-chairman. “Ever since Colnago was founded, we’ve believed in champions all around the world, and being the bike partner of Gazprom-RusVelo is something we’re very proud of. At Colnago, we strive to create the best bikes for riders, and this year’s Tour was a perfect example of seeing our unparalleled dedication to our work pay off.”
General manager of Gazprom-RusVelo Renat Khamidulin on the extension of the partnership with Colnago: “Maestro Ernesto is not only a sponsor for us but an experienced mentor with the wealth of unique knowledge and who is part of our cycling family. We are glad to continue our partnership with the best bicycle manufacturer in the world, as it was already justified at Tour de France this year and which is definitely a motivation to the riders of our team,” – General manager of Gazprom-RusVelo Renat Khamidulin.
- “Gazprom-RusVelo and Colnago extended partnership” on the Gazprom-RusVelo cycling team official website
- Colnago K.One on the Wrench Science website
- Bennett, Wisniowski, and Vacek sign with Team Qhubeka ASSOS - November 28, 2020
- Stelvio Santini Challenge On Rouvy: Conquer The Virtual Stelvio From November 30 - November 27, 2020
- Dlamini and Barbero sign-on with Team Qhubeka ASSOS - November 27, 2020