Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Think 2 2013 edition is the admiral ship of bicycle manufacturer Pinarello. UCI WorldTour teams Sky and Movistar will use Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Think 2 bikes in the 2013 season.
Just before the Tour de France 2012, Team Sky has extended its contract with Pinarello. Wiggins won the Tour de France on a Pinarello Dogma 2.
The frame built with the new and exclusive 65Ton HM 1K carbon fiber, which is more rigid and more resistant than any previous variety, according to Pinarello. The frame is compatible with both mechanical and electronic transmissions. The internal cable routing designed specifically for their particular cable widths both for Campagnolo and Shimano systems.
Compared to the Dogma2, the Think2 features stronger and more rigid carbon fiber, 65HM1K, yielding a more reactive frame. Moreover, the Think2 has been built with the new electronic shifting group sets in mind and thus has internal cable routing for both Shimano and Campagnolo systems.
Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Think 2 2013 Specifications
- Material: Carbon 65HM1K Torayca®
- Fork: Onda™ Carbon 65HM1K 1” 1/8 1” 1/2 integral system
- Rear Stay: Onda™ 2 Carbon 65HM1K
- Frame Weight: 920 grams (Size 54)
- Bottom Bracket: Most® Croxover
- Sizes: 50 51,5 53 54 55 56 57,5 59,5 62 cm (Sloping 42 44 46,5 cm)
- Pinarello bicycles official website
- Tour de France Winner Groupsets, Year by Year - July 24, 2022
- Top 200 fastest climbs on the Alpe d’Huez [All-time list] [2022 update] - July 20, 2022
- Mother in polka-dot jersey on a road bike pulling her kid uphill - July 10, 2022