Vuelta a España 2013 stage 21 is a flat, ceremonial stage from Leganés to Madrid. The length of the course is 109.6 km.
Previous Stage: Vuelta a España 2013 Stage 20 details
Table of Contents
Vuelta a España 2013 stage 21 quick info
- DATE: September 15, Sunday
- STAGE TYPE: Plain
- START-FINISH: Leganés (690 m) > Madrid (685 m)
- STAGE DISTANCE: 109.6 km
Leganés, with its 190.000 inhabitants is the fifth most populated city in the Community of Madrid and one of its cultural, sporting, industrial and commercial models thanks to, among other things, its proximity to the capital and its fantastic road and public transport communications.
Madrid is the capital of Spain and its largest city. The population of the city is roughly 3.3 million.Madrid is the European city with the highest number of trees and green surface per inhabitant and it has the second highest number of aligned trees in the world, with 248,000 units, only exceeded by Tokyo.
Madrid’s citizens have access to a green area within a 15-minute walk. Since 1997, green areas have increased by 16%. At present, 8.2% of Madrid’s grounds are green areas, meaning that there are 16 m2 (172 sq ft) of green area per inhabitant, far exceeding the 10 m2 (108 sq ft) per inhabitant recommended by the World Health Organization.
- La Vuelta official website
- Selle Italia introduces Flite Boost Pro Team at Strade Bianche 2021 - March 6, 2021
- Team Qhubeka ASSOS partners with Busby, UK safety app leaders - March 5, 2021
- Granfondo Stelvio Santini 2021: Special Women’s Jersey - March 4, 2021